- Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years experience in media sales with a successful track record selling smart and creative solutions that transcend traditional sponsorship.
- Strong relationships on both client side and agency side.
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership, and work independently.
- Impeccable communication and relationship-management skills, across both internal and external constituencies.
- Strong project management and leadership skills as well as exceptional proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Experience building and selling cross-platform (broadcast, podcast, event, digital, social, etc) partnerships to align with sponsor goals - clear understanding of live event and podcast media and how they're sold is a must.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.